2011年3月16日星期三

Good news and bad news

It's spring now. Although it's still cold but the sunshine puts me in a good mood all day.:) I hope it will be warmer soon.

Last Saturday I had an interview for a club which is built by Korean students and Chinese students studying in Korea. Honestly, I was a little nervous before the interview because I had never had an interview since I came to Korea and I was not sure whether I could do a good job. Luckily, the judges were really nice and the questions were simple. I thought what i needed to do was just to take it easy and be myself. I talked with the judges happily and I was surprised that all the Korean students in the club can speak Chineses fluently! Just like local Chinese! It was really amazing! I thought that they had set a good example to me and I have to work hard and speak Korean as fluently as the local Korean.

After finishing the interview, I came home with my friends and I got the result next day. I passed the interview and I became one of the new member of the club! It was an amazing news! And I was informed that there would be a MT(membership trainning) this Saturday.I am looking forward to it because I have never gone to a MT. I believe that I will meet a lot of new friends and have a good time there. Looking forward to this Saturday!

By the way, I want to give my best wishes to the people who suffered terrible earthquakes in Yunnan and Japan. My heart was broken when I heard these bad news. And I realized that no matter how smart and powerful the humen are, they can do nothing when facing the terrible natural disaster. I hope that they can recover from the nihgtmare and start their new life. Everything will be fine.

1 条评论:

  1. Congratulations on passing your interview and joining the club!

    回复删除