2011年3月24日星期四

An impressive musical play

I'm a little gloomy these days because of the endless stress of the examination. I really want to go out to get a breath of fresh air and get rid of stress. So I decided to put the burden of study down for a moment and go out with my friend yesterday because I don't have any classes on Wednesday. It was such a sunny day and the sunshine put me in a good mood all day. Wish more sunny days:)

I went to Daehak-Ro(대학로) to see a musical play called Love FM  with my friend. Although I had seen musical plays in Daehak-Ro for several times, I think the musical play Love FM I saw yesterday is a clear cut above ordinary musical plays. It is as funny as other musical plays, but it makes me think a lot. That's why it is different from others and impresses me so much. It is a story about love and dream. A young and pretty girl falls in love with a boy who has a same dream as hers. They swear at each other and promise to go for the dream together. But as time goes by, they find that the world is so materialistic and their way to dreams is not as romantic as they think. The problems that they can't deal with make they quarrel and they feel disappointed at each other. Finally they break up and give up their dream. I think it is not only a sad story but also a  true story which happens all too often. We all spend our whole life going after love and dream. And we all imagine that the way to love and dream  is beautiful. But actually the way much harder than we think and we will come across a lot of problems that we have never imagined. When facing these problems, to keep going or to give up, that is a question.

Love FM is such a impressive musical and I have learned a lot from it. I think I will come across the same difficulties on my way to love and dream. But I have confidence in myself and no matter what happens I will keep going and make my dream come true:)

1 条评论:

  1. Your Korean listening skills must be quite good if you can understand a play in Korean! It's great that the campus is so close to Hye-hwa dong.

    回复删除