2011年3月31日星期四

An important day

Today is a very important day because one of my good friends has to go far away
from home to work for a year. It is a hard decision for him because he had never left home for such a long time. I am a little worried about that whether he can adapt to the new life and the new job. He had asked for my opinion of whether he should go before he made the decision. Honestly I really worried about him but I still encouraged him to go for his dream. Because I believe that it will be an amazing experience for him. And I think leaving home and learn to live alone is a unavoidable experience for young people. It helps us grow up and learn how to deal with all kinds of problems alone. I understand how difficult it will be to live alone in a new place because I also came across a lot of difficulties and the homesick drove me mad in the beginning of my life in Korea. But no matter how hard it was, I just told myself that I had to bear the loneliness and everything would be OK once I adapted to it. Finally I got it and now I enjoy my life in Korean so much. So although the new life will not be easy, I have confidence in my good friend and believe that he will do a good job and enjoy his new life soon.

By the way, there is nothing special for me this week. I just go to school everyday and prepare for the test. And at the weekend I do a part-time job in a Family Mart near my home. Actually the part-time job is not as easy as I think in the beginning, but I have adapted to it. And I can meet a lot of Korean people when I do the part-time job. Some of them are quite friendly and like to talk with me. So I can practise my Korean and make some new friends. It is really a good experience.:)

2 条评论:

  1. Moving to a completely new place is a huge deal. Is your friend moving to another city in China, or to a new country?

    回复删除
  2. my friennd just moved to another city in China but it is still hard to him because he has never been far away from home~

    回复删除